Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Waiting...

I've been trying to wait to post until I have some news but right now it seems like a waiting game. The job I applied for is being slow about hiring so I guess I'll just wait and see. I'm also trying to keep my options open, and planning on doing some more searching this week. I just want to work, help others, and be productive. I know it will happen, and it will probably be a great job! I've had a good feeling lately. Now to do some more searches and make some more contacts this week! I hope everyone has been enjoying this weather, it's been beautiful. 
The past couple of weeks have been interesting while volunteering. It's been some interesting calls coming in but not necessarily intended for the particular organization. I'm still very much enjoying my time there though and looking forward to a similar career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment