Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catch up!

I know I haven't posted in a very long time, I will catch you up on what's going on. I have a job! Back in the summer I got a job at a call center because I was getting desperate and thought it would be good experience. Wow, that is an understatement, I worked there for several months though and learned a good bit. Before I got the job at the call center I had an interview with another company. I didn't get job but he really liked me. So I took the job at the call center, I didn't like it but made the best of it.
I moved into a basement apartment so I kept working. I then got a call from the other company I had an interview with and he wanted me to come back in for another interview for another position. I went in and got that job. I was excited that it was going to be a good place for me to learn and grow. I'm enjoying the job and looking forward to learning more.
I'm enjoying my new place as well. I had a roommate but she moved out, so I'm now looking for another roommate. I know everything will turn out good. A lot of things have changed in 2012 and more will be change this year and can't wait to see will happen this year. Stay tuned to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment