Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Getting closer...

First things first, I got my diploma! It's huge, but I finally got it!! Yah! :) It came over the weekend and needless to say I'm excited.

Next, I set up an interview for Thursday morning. It's for a legal secretary position, so I'm spending the next couple of days preparing for it. It's not an advocate job but it's in the legal field, and I think I will enjoy it. Hopefully this will further prepare me for another job. I'm nervous about this interview and would appreciate prayers for Thursday morning, that I will be prepared and that my nerves will be calmed. Also, that I will be shown, or know, if this is the right job for me.
Lastly, I would also like to ask for some prayers for an unspoken situation that will be going on at the same time as my interview. I want to say thanks for all of the encouraging words and prayers that everyone has given me. It is greatly appreciated. Some good news this week (well I guess it will be next week before I hear back) would be great :) Will update soon and let you know how it all goes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment