Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting comfortable...

The more I'm volunteering the more comfortable I'm getting. I seemed to be forgetting things today but other than that, it has been very good lol. I forgot my jacket at the office today and had to turn around to go get it, and then I was leaving the store and left my keys in the buggy (which I didn't realize until I got to my car. When I went back the buggy was gone, I was worried someone grabbed the buggy with my keys in it and walking around the store (sigh). Thankfully the greeter (yes I was at Walmart) came back and said he'd just took the keys to customer service. Anyways, I am getting more of a chance to talk to people and I'm enjoying it. Today didn't go quite as planned but I'm looking forward to next week. This time volunteering is solidifying that this is what I want to do! Not necessarily this group of victims, but similar type of work. I can't wait to actually begin my career. Please continue to pray as I search for a job.

I also wanted to take the time to thank those supported Turner Syndrome Awareness month, I realize this was before I started my blog but I wanted to say thanks for those who possibly could be reading this blog. It was been a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment