Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been trying to wait until I have something to post. I had a busy weekend with friends and hanging out with my "nephdogs" lol :). I was excited about an opportunity my sister in law suggested to me. I tried to get in touch with them yesterday but was unable to, so I completed the application and went over there today while I was out completing errands I wasn't able to do yesterday. I plan on attending the training for it in April, and I'm really looking forward to it. I think it will really help in my career, or it may be what I'm intended to do. Wish me luck! I also had an interview for another job today, so wish me luck that I hear back from them. Stay tuned for updates!! Thanks everyone for your support as I embark on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment