Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's another...

So this post is going to be on another topic. It seems ever since I was little I have been batting something (health wise). Every time I get something fixed or under control something else happens. If it's not one thing, it's another. I've been looking for alternatives methods and thought I would reach out on here. Lab work came back that I have slight hypothyroidism. I was given medication but since I'm not that far off the "balanced" range, I would like to try and get it under control through diet or another natural way. If anyone reading this has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

This week I was able to take more calls, and not just messages, which was neat. I also found out I will be getting more involved in the non-profit organization, which is exciting! Thanks for everyone's kind thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment